Jobs To Be Done
Interested in the Jobs-To-Be-Done Framework? We’ve listed some great resources below (this list is updated frequently so check back often).
Jobs To Be Done Radio [Weekly iTunes Podcast]
- Listen on iTunes – Tune in every week to hear Bob Moesta and Chris Spiek discuss current business issues through the lens of Jobs-To-Be-Done. Hosted by Re-Wired Social Media Manager, Doug Crets.
- See All Episodes on The Re-Wired Blog
- Would You Do This to Boost Sales by 20% or More? [Forbes] – Jerry McLaughlin, CEO of Branders.com talks about uncovering game-changing consumer insights using Jobs-to-be-Done.
- Clay Christensen’s Milkshake Marketing [HBR] – Featuring Bob Moesta of Re-Wired (aka The Milkshake Man)
- Marketing Malpractice – The Cause and the Cure [HBR] – by Clayton Christensen, Scott Cook, and Taddy Hall
- Finding the Right Job for Your Product [MIT Sloan Management Review]
- What Job Does Social Media Do For You? [HBR Blog] – by Whitney Johnson and Bob Moesta
- Jobs To Be Done Blog Posts on The Re-Wired Group Blog
- Four Innovation Insights Customers Provide – by Hutch Carpenter
Radio Shows & Audio Guest Appearances